 Robotics / Handy Board / 1163
Re: no download mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 22:47:12 GMT

Now, both red&green LCDs come on when I turn it on.  The board won't go
into download mode though, both lights come in even if you hold STOP
down while powering it on. Also, the motor lines are running at power
up.  The LCD just shows the blank characters.

Mine was doing what sounds like exactaly the same thing... Try replacing
you MAX 232 chip if nothing else works, I blew mine out (god knows how)
a while ago, and was acting like you said.

Just a suggestion :)

-Wes