 Robotics / Handy Board / 1162
  no download mode

I spilled coffee on my handyboard this morning - it was powered off at the time. There was liquid across several pins on the 6811, though. I removed the 6811 and cleaned it up, then reinserted it. Now, both red&green LCDs come on when I turn it on. (...) (28 years ago, 23-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)