 Robotics / Handy Board / 1143
  Handy Board Crash

Hi, I was installing another user knob beacuse the other one broke. While I was in the middle of doing it, I think I fried the board. When I start up I have an led sequence like this: green green green red does anyone know what this means, if so (...) (28 years ago, 19-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Handy Board Crash

(...) I'm assuming you mean the motor LED's and that they stay on and nothing shows up on the LCD. Sounds like you didn't disconnect the battery and accidently shorted it. Probably lost the contents of the RAM. Try reloading the Pcode. hope it works (...) (28 years ago, 19-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Handy Board Crash

(...) Re-load pcode_hb.s19. If the board loses its operating program, when it starts up it runs gibberish, and the value of the motor output latch is randomized. -Fred (28 years ago, 19-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)