 Robotics / Handy Board / 1087
    Re: Headers —Matt Harlan
   (...) Yep, those are the part no.'s Just go to digi-key's site and do a part no. search. It'll give the part description and price. matt ___...___ Matthew J. Harlan Cornell University Electrical Engineering mjh10@cornell.edu (28 years ago, 8-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Headers —Matt Harlan
     (...) The difference is the plating. One version is plated w/ gold and the other w/ tin. The differnce is gold gives a lower contact resistance, and usually costs more. ;) If given the choice, I usualy go with the cheaper one. My projects don't (...) (28 years ago, 8-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Headers —MAR ERICSON
   Good Idea! Thanks. Another Question. What are these? SINGLE ROW MALE HEADER GOLD SINGLE ROW MALE HEADER SOLDER I guess gold is a better condutor. SBut what is solder as opposed to gold. Is it soft or has a low melting point? If so, why is it like (...) (28 years ago, 8-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)