 Robotics / Handy Board / 1078
  (no subject)

Hey guys, My handy board has worked great so far! I've hooked it up with bumpers light detectors, and infared proximity detectors. But unfortunatly, last time I tried to load Pcode, my handy would not go into bootstrap download mode. After screwing (...) (28 years ago, 19-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  (no subject)

this could also be a problem with the cable betw the interface/charger and the host computer. does the green led on the interface go on when plugged into the host CPU? if not, this is indicative of such a cable probl. however, the pwr light on the (...) (28 years ago, 19-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)