 Robotics / Handy Board / 1075
  (no subject)

Hi! I still got a question about something I found on the ftp server ftp.media.mit.edu/pu...ick.ps.gz. This file is talking about another CPU board. Fred could you explain where to find more information about this and/or explanations. Thanks. (...) (28 years ago, 5-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  (no subject)

(...) See my home page, (URL) for information on the Programmable Brick project. Just so it's clear: MIT is not, and is not going to, release the design for the P-Brick. Any info published is "FYI" only; this board is not being distributed. -Fred (28 years ago, 5-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)