 Robotics / Handy Board / 1064
    (no subject) —System User
   Oh well, I THOUGHT I was done with my H-Bridge.. It seems to be running a bit hot. I had originally tested the motors with a bench supply, and the current never exceeded five amps, so I thought the TIP 120/125 circuit was "just right". It now seems (...) (28 years ago, 5-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)