 Robotics / Handy Board / 1043
    (no subject) —System User
   Greetings! I am new to the handyboard, and am currently building my first robot. I am having a problem with docs.. I have icmanual.ps AND icmain.pdf.. The problem is that I am using an Amiga, and cannot read or decode either of these formats. Could (...) (28 years ago, 20-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        (no subject) —Fred G. Martin
   (...) OK, take a look at (URL) installed a link for you. Also, did you know the IC manual is on the web? It is at (URL) I am not sure, but I would bet there is an implementation of GhostScript for Amiga. Check it out. This would let you view (...) (28 years ago, 20-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)