 Robotics / Handy Board / 1037
  successful downloading

Greetings, Thanks to all who replied. I downloaded dlm.exe and a new copy of pcode and it worked with the -256 option. The old version of dlm which I had did not recognize the -256 option, and I think that was the root of the problem. Onward..... (...) (28 years ago, 6-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)