 Robotics / Handy Board / 1001
Re: Polaroid sonar transducers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 00:29:04 GMT

Someone has already taken the neccessary steps to relieve us of most of the work. Go to the HandyBoard HP's Software contributions and look into the directory of "kent". From there, you can download the source code that Kent wrote for the HB sonar rig. He also decribes the hook-up.

HI,

I would like to connect my Polaroid transducer to my Handy Board in such
a way that I can determine if there are objects in front of me and how
far away the object(s) are.  I have been trying to watch for notes by
others who might have already done this but have not found out enough to
set this up.  I basically need instructions on how to connect the
transducer to the Handy Board and how to use it.  Any comments are
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Scott
sherman@plains.nodak.edu