 Robotics / Handy Board / 100
    Handyboard vs. Botboard 2 —Martin Spanjaard
   Dear Fred and other handyboarders, This might be a strange question for this group. I am busy making a little robotlike object. As I have several Basic STAMPs laying around, I am making it multiprocessor - however, STAMPs don't have interrupts, (...) (29 years ago, 29-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard vs. Botboard 2 —Fred G. Martin
   The botboard does not incorporate motor drivers; the Handy Board does. The handy board is smaller, and fits into a commercial plastic enclosure with the battery pack underneath. The botboard has prototype area; the handy board does not. The handy (...) (29 years ago, 29-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)