 Robotics / Events / 40
    Mindstorms on Macs! MacDaily plans review(?) —John Morgan
   Hi Folks, I was browsing Mac Gamers hoping to find info on the new mactell voodoo3 cards and instead discovered this... (URL) appears the next week ( Tuesday) they plan on covering Mindstorms on Macs troubleshooting. I thought someone here might (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)