 Robotics / Events / 39
Re: Would have (Was Re: Signed up for MindFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:59:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.events, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I WOULD have signed up for this but couldn't see spending 75 USD on the off
chance that I could make it. Then I decided to take the plunge anyway and
visited the registration site yesterday. It was after 5 but before midnight
eastern (dunno if it was after midnight GMT, might have been). Registration was
closed.

Any way to crash the gate, come as a special guest, or pay at the time, if I
can make it? There's only a 20% chance I can..

Yes. Mail me as soon as you know you'll be in town.
Todd and I were hoping you'd come.

Anyone else who missed the signup should send mail directly to me.

-Suz.
suz@media.mit.edu