 Robotics / Events / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Toronto Robot Challenge -- a great success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:50:09 GMT

HI:

On Sunday Aug. 22 Calum, Jeff and Myself organized a robot comptition.
It was a great time and we all learned a lot.

Ralph Hempel showed up and gave a talk on  pbForth.
Jin Sato arrived with his MIBO dog and a 2 legged walker. (as well as a
ton of ideas for all)

and a bunch of bots showed up to gather and sort marbles for the
contest.

see all the pics at:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

We plan on doing this again soon.  maybe in late fall.  if you are in
the Greater Toronto Area, let me know and I'll add you to the mailing
list.

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm