 Robotics / Events / 24
    MindFest —Suzanne D. Rich
   ===...=== MINDFEST A Gathering of Playful Inventors of All Ages October 23-24, 1999 Opening reception and setup: October 22, 4-6pm MIT Media Laboratory (URL) join us for MindFest: a festival of designing, inventing, and learning. A new generation of (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

        Re: MindFest —Wes Matchett
    Has a schedule of the event been published yet? I am making plans on attending and I would like to be able to plan arrival/departure times. -Wes (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: MindFest —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) There hasn't been an official posting of a timed schedule yet, but I will dig up what I can and post it here (soon). -Suz. (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)