 Robotics / Events / 189
    Re: Robo Waiter - a BrickFest PDX Robot competition —Todd Thuma
   (...) David, I have a public question about the competition. Will the robot need to know when and where the starting line (and therefore stopping line) be located? Or will the robot simply need to carren he course following the line? What (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: Robo Waiter - a BrickFest PDX Robot competition —Steve Hassenplug
     This is by no means an Official reply, but I know David is mad at his computer, and e-mail, so he may not reply right away. :) (...) There will (most likely) not be a start/finish line that the robot will be able to see. (...) Normally, with Line (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: Robo Waiter - a BrickFest PDX Robot competition —David Schilling
   (...) As Steve pointed out, (Thanks Steve!) the starting line will not be something that your robot will really be able to notice. I'll use a thin red line, which your light sensor probably won't be able to detect. But us humans can see it easily (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.events)