 Robotics / Events / 11
    RCX Challenge! —Joel Shafer
   Let the contest begin. The deadline for entry is March 31, 1999. Final rules are posted at: (URL) move all contest discussions to lugnut.robotics.events (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: RCX Challenge! —Matthew White
   Hi - I'm new to the group, and intrigued by the challenge. I may just have to try to participate. One thing...that 10 oz can has been bothering me - finally had to go look at my empty Minute Maid Orange can...355 ml, 12 oz. I assume this is what you (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)