 Robotics / Education / 91
  Re: Mindstorms in the classroom

(...) Chris, Do you have any of the Activity Packs that go with RoboLab? These are a series of activities that the teachers can use to integrate the materials into their classrooms. The teachers will need to see that there is support materials (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Re: Mindstorms in the classroom

(...) Thanks for the advice Dan, the teacher of the class is sending her equipment over to me tomorrow so I can see what she has. From our last conversation, it sounds like she has the activity packs. Thanks for the advice about the actual lessons. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.edu)