 Robotics / Education / 60
    Re: Suggestions for prizes? —Adam Myers
   Head to your local TRU they did have some really cheap cyber slam sets. I got a spider slayer for $15.00 and a second one for $7.50 because the box was severely mutilated. Both sets are complete, big and feature a motor along with a lot of little (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu, lugnet.general)

        Re: Suggestions for prizes? —Dave Johann
   (...) 3038- Spider Slayer seems to be on final clearance for $14.98 at many TRUs around the country. I can still find this item near me as of last week, so if anyone is looking for it, let me know and I'll see what I can do. If you are VERY lucky (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu, lugnet.general)