 Robotics / Education / 165
  advise on class size...

Hi Robo Educators, I would like to gather some opinions from the educators out there who teach their middle school classes using the LEGO MINDSTORMS + Robolab: 1) What is a reasonable class size in 2 to 3 hours session? 2) How about summer camp (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Re: advise on class size...

I try to keep to around not more than 5 children per mindstorms kit (or per RCX if using Dacta), and not more than 8-10 per instructor. Usually - once you get above about 8, it is good to have a couple of other adults around to keep peace, so the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics.edu)