 Robotics / Education / 115
  New Mindstorms Book available

The long awaited LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing book written by yours truly is out. I've just received my 10 copies from McGraw-Hill. This book should be a welcome addition to the other Mindstorms books sitting on your robotic's bookshelf. The book's (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.edu)