 Robotics / Education / 112
    New Mindstorms Book —Don Wilcher
   Hi Everyone, I just completed a manuscript for a new Mindstorms book entitled "LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing". This book explains using electronic circuits, VBA(Visual Basic for Applications), LASM, NQC, and IC4 (Interactive C) for controlling (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

        Re: New Mindstorms Book —Tonya Witherspoon
   Sounds like an excellent book. I'll be looking forward to the release. I'm teaching several Robotics courses for educators and the content of this book sounds very helpful. Tonya (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.edu)