 Robotics / Education / 110
    Re: Are these Robolab parts? —Dan LaFountain
   (...) Jan This comes from the original LEGO TC Logo materials (1980s) and was used as a counting wheel. You could use it as a rotation sensor by counting the number of seperations between black and white. It could also be used as an angle sensor. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

        Re: Are these Robolab parts? —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Thanks a lot! Now I at least know WHAT I have... too bad I can't use it. I have 2 sets, if anybody's interested, drop me a line at javanree@vanree.net and I'm sure we can work something out :) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.edu)