 Robotics / CyberMaster / 58
    Software —Lucy Nguyen
   Does anyone know how I can get the US version of the software for the cybermaster? I bought a set in Germany, and have had problems running the software. It installs, but complains about a missing dll. (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: Software —John Jensen
   (...) That's odd, I'm running a US version Windows here with no problems at all with a danish CD, but: Take a look at this tread, and call Lego consumerservice. (URL) Jensen (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)