 Robotics / CyberMaster / 43
    Those 5 sided wheel holders —Chris Magno
   HI: I just had a chance to play with my Cyberemaster, and the first thing I noticed is that gray peg/connectors do not stay in the holes at each corner. when I move the same peg over one hole it works fine, the peg will stay in and do what it is (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)