 Robotics / CyberMaster / 151
  Re: Reviving old cybermasters with MacNQC

(...) Indeed :( ... so I only check here from time to time. You would probably get faster answers on Mindboards (https://sourceforge...ndex.php). (...) Memory is very low, about 400 bytes! (URL) useful programs can be written nonetheless: (URL) (...) (14 years ago, 17-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Reviving old cybermasters with MacNQC

(...) Thanks for the pointer. (...) Cool, I'll have to take some closer looks there as well. I knew this was going to be time-consuming again ;) (...) Having found the comments on that problem, I was almost fearing you might say that. Best thing in (...) (14 years ago, 18-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)