 Robotics / CyberMaster / 127
  UK version of software CD for Cybermaster

Can anyone help me obtain a UK version of the Cybermaster software CD? (18 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: UK version of software CD for Cybermaster

(...) I'm pretty sure I have one somewhere. Email me. Psi (18 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: UK version of software CD for Cybermaster

(...) Dear Psi, Thank you very much. I tried to email you, but I got an error message: Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: UK version of software CD for Cybermaster

(...) Hmm, that's an old address. I have updated the one in my Lugnet profile but it doesn't seem to have 'taken effect'. I'll email you later, sorry. I've had a quick look which hasn't turned it up, I'll have to go into the deep storage so it may (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)