 Robotics / Code Pilot / 4
Re: Does anyone actually still use theirs??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.codepilot
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:34:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.codepilot, Richard Dee writes:
Or has it been replaced by Cybermaster/Mindstorms.
I don't use mine!

It makes a good addition if you only have one RCX. You can use it to do some of
the simple reactive behavior in order to save sensor and motor slots on the
RCX - a scarce resource indeed.

Søren Bak