 Robotics / Code Pilot / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Scout connected to Code Pilot with Fiber Optics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.codepilot
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 05:38:43 GMT

I don't have a Code Pilot but I am interested in getting one to play around
with. I understand that I can use my Scout to program it using VLL.  On the
Micro Scout fiber optic cable can be connected to the light sensor using a
technic half pin.  Is this the case with the Code Pilot as well?  Has anyone
slaved a Code Pilot to their Scout?

Thanks,

Mike