 Robotics / Code Pilot / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
How to make a barecode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.codepilot
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:44:51 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to know if there is a way to make our own barecodes.
i.e. In the main instruction catalog, the is a barecode for the whole program of
the truck (main model)
I do have the downloaded program to make and print one program with every swipe,
but I though that this program would have a way to condense an entire program
(i.e. 65 swipes) all in one barecode like it is in the book. But when I printed
the program, with very much desappointment, it printed 7 pages of barcodes...
Kinda useless isn't it, and way worst, even with good quality printing, it
wouldn't read the code as well as on the code card!

Anyone can help me with that?

JM