 Robotics / Code Pilot / 21
Re: Online copy of Codepilot manual?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.codepilot
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:18:24 GMT

I have a compleet instruction-manual on CD written in German, French and Dutch.
they are downloaded from the Internet. Are these languages any help? URL:

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brick/

BTW: This site has TONS of (very) recent plans, not listed on Brickshellf !!

Klaas H. Meijaard - The Netherlands
Lugnet 291
Kev Holmes schreef:

Hi,

I've just received a 8479 (barcode truck) for my birthday... On opening the box
it turned out that the codepilot instructions (i.e. not the set plans) were
written in Italian, Spanish and Portugese only. Alas, I can cannot understand
any of these langauges and am therefore checking Lugnet for an online copy
prior to calling Lego themselves.

Thanks,
Kev