 Robotics / 999
    RE: Educational Uses —Eric Hodges
   I don't have 2 RCXs, but I have built several robots that can find lights in well lit rooms. They seek the brightest objects in the room. As long as there isn't a really strong light source down at that level (like a brightly lit window or doorway (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Educational Uses —Matthew Miller
   (...) My fear is you'll run into a few other issues with a hunter/hunted setup -- you'll have to have something fairly bright, and it'll have to be non-directional. Do any of the Official Lego lights fit the bill? (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)