 Robotics / 989
    RE: Educational Uses —Eric Hodges
   Nah, it's easy. One of the expansion packs does it. Just put a light on the prey, then have the predator seek the light. The creature pack (I forget its name) comes with a stalk of fiber optic strands to put on the prey. -----Original Message----- (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Educational Uses —Matthew Miller
   (...) So then the whole thing has to take place in a dark room? That's less than the ideal solution, in my mind. Has anyone done this? How well did it work? (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)