 Robotics / 9843
  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) I might try that to see, but as I said in the other post, that differential force will still be there, which offends my sensibilities :-) Still, it'd be worth a try to find out. Dave Johnson (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) It's true that using the differential provides a kind of niftyness. And that can be an important feature of Lego models, even if you're not actually gaining anything. (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)