 Robotics / 9767
Re: Changing from to lego-robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:00:02 GMT

I AGREE!!!!!!!
    -----Original Message-----
    From: rob greathouse <rob@opengrid.net>
    To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
    Date: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 11:28 AM
    Subject: Changing from to lego-robotics

    I was wondering if this mailing list could mark the "from" as
"lego-robotics". It is a very active and useful mailing list. Unfortunately I am
deluged with emails. With other mailing lists that are marked I sort the inbox
by from and then put them into a special folder for reading a lunch, after work
or if I am really busy the weekend.  With each persons contribution shown as
coming from them it is difficult to sort out lego grams from business email
which I am, unfortunately forced to deal with first.

    Thanks,

    Robb,

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: