 Robotics / 9744
    Re: Sensor Project Book Scans —David C. Pyatt
   Whoops! Sorry, I pulled the name off of the reply instead of the original... I hope our Radio Shack's still have it if it has anything good in it... they are only $1.49 I think but they clearanced a lot of them out at a dime or so to make room for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)