 Robotics / 9732
    Re: Entrega U1-S9 - no go for me... —Matthew Miller
   (...) Try turning off all the lights / covering windows and see if it works better then. (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Entrega U1-S9 - no go for me... —Harald Striepe
   That's not it. The conditions work fine, if the system is driven by another machine with standard serial port. Somehow, the connection fails due to the lack of the ACK signal from the RCX making it back in time. I have modified all possible (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)