 Robotics / 9723
  Sensor Project Book Scans

I have uploaded my scans of the Sensor Projects Book from Radio Shack to my website. Follow this link Sensor Scans to get there. Andy (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor Project Book Scans

From: Andy Gombos (...) my website. (...) Did you not notice the copyright on the bottom right of the first page? I personally don't think that scanning the entire contents of a book which is still in print is legal or ethical. alex ps. Your email (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor Project Book Scans

Okay the adress for people who did not get it right is www.geocities.com/Si...Scans.html It will have to be down in a week though, because I'm getting copyright complaints. :-( Sorry, Andy (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)