 Robotics / 97
    CyberMasters —Chris Moseley
   Oh, and I got what I suspect is the first retail one in NZ (the shop had one, rang me specially, and no-one else in Wellington has them yet :) Plus they gave me their spare copy of the promo video for it. Now all I need to do is find a VCR and TV to (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)