 Robotics / 9696
    Re: A few questions... —Alex Wetmore
   From: "Dan Novy" <nutw4dlj@idt.net> (...) An interesting subproblem here (and one that more people would probably consider tackling) is building the container and robot. The container could land in any orientation (unless heavily weighted on one (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A few questions... —David Paule
   (...) Two other alternatives would be a weather balloon and a small plane. I've dropped parachute jumpers from my Cessna and under the right conditions might be willing to drop someone else's RCX. The maximum height would be about 3 1/3 mile up; and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)