 Robotics / 9692
    Re: A few questions... —Alex Wetmore
   From: "Dan Novy" <nutw4dlj@idt.net> (...) Estes used to sell a rocket that did this mechanically and had its own camera. A system that would be easier on your RCX and camera can be built using a kite. There are many pages on Kite Aerial Photography (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A few questions... —James Powell
   (...) They still do, called ASTROCAM. They used to make one that shot on 16mm film, called a CINIROC (I've had one in my hands, never launched one though...they are a heavy beast!). Why try to make one out of lego when there is a good lightweight (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A few questions... —Roger Hamlett
   (...) I have a picture I shot with one of these when they first came out. Since then a friend has done a small module on the same rocket, using a PIC, and a barometric sensor, and 'logged' the pressure readings over a flight. However the weight of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)