 Robotics / 9689
9688  |  9690
Subject:
Lego on CNN Headline News!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:08:09 GMT

Hey all, I just finished watching a video, and I started flipping through the
channels and saw our favorite little brick on CNN Headline News.  They started
with a short history lesson on Lego, and then went on to talk about Mindstorms.
They had a short interview with Mitchell(1) Resnick, and then showed someone
programming the RCX.  Since it looked like C, I'm assuming it was NQC and not
Lego's software.

Jeff

1 - I thought it was Michael...