 Robotics / 9682
  Re: new RCX ?

(...) I found it finally - it's a 5206 Speed Computer: " Name: Speed Computer Product Number: 5206 Ever wonder how fast your cool creations can go? This speed computer will clock its top speed in either Mph or km/h, distance and time. Can be mounted (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new RCX ?

I called S@H and they have the part number in the computer, but no price or availability. They said to call back at the end of the week for more info. -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)