 Robotics / 9664
9663  |  9665
Subject:
Missing parts in 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 05:53:42 GMT

I just wasted a couple of hours trying to build the Minerva robot
from the book "The Unofficial Guild to Lego Mindstorms Robots".  If
you have RIS 1.5, don't bother trying to build it as that set does not
have enough parts even though it can be built with RIS 1.0.
Specifically, the design calls for 8 12-t gears but RIS 1.5 only
comes with 5.  There may be  a shortage of other necessary parts.

Does anyone have an inventory of both sets that they can compare
so we know exactly what the differences are?