 Robotics / 9655
Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:24:32 GMT

At 09:02 PM 1/2/00 +0000, Karen Gold wrote:
What I want to know is why the Lego group does not know the difference between
a motor and an engine?

My guess is that the text is all translated into English. In addition to
obvious spelling mistakes ("Enignes", "Mike's Coloum"), there are a few
suspicious grammatical choices scattered throughout this section of the
LEGO site.

None of it detracts from the overall cool-ness of the 8448, though.

Daniel

--
"Ich bin ein Geleeschaumgummiring."
daniels@netcom.com