 Robotics / 9615
Re: Pneumatic tube sources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:39:24 GMT

See earlier post at
http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/?n=93
about hobby shop pneumatics and better LSAH prices.

In lugnet.robotics, Fred Carcanague writes:
I found an alternative source for tubing and T's at my local R/C hobby shop
here in Milwaukee. The silicone fuel hose used for R/C airplanes is the
perfect wall thickness and diameter for the pneumatic fittings. The hose is
about $.75 a foot and the T's were $.35 each, IIRC. The tubing comes in
several colors so I can accent or hide my tubing when needed also.

Fred Carcanague

http://legocork.webjump.com/