 Robotics / 9600
    3D Geometry... —Dan Novy
    I've posted this question to a few individuals privately, but I figured it couldn't hurt to post it to everybody. Has anybody modeled the Lego pieces in 3D? I could do it myself, but I thought I'd save a bit of time and ask first. Format doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 3D Geometry... —Richard Earley
      Look in lugnet.cad (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 3D Geometry... —Pete Sevcik
   Dan, I have modeled a few lego parts in Tri-Spectives modeling system. The bricks snap together (auto-align). I think Tri-Spectives is a lot easier to use than AutoCad. See my web page for some examples of plates and gears. (URL) - pete. (...) -- (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)