 Robotics / 9594
9593  |  9595
Subject:
Multiple RCX Transmissions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 19:39:01 GMT

Well, on my new Robot, Twitch, I need 2 RCXs to make it work fully nominal,
but the problem is, having them somewhat Multitask and communication between
one another.

I'm not totally sure nor did I have the time to have test out if I can have
one RCX(1) send out a message to another(2) WHILE the RCX(2) is performing a
task, and still be able to use that nubmer to start another task.

I'm not sure what Lego Lang would be the best to perform this but I would
rather use Spirit.ocx since I'm use to that.

Any clues on this task?

CLINT RUTKAS OUT
Fight Reality, Study the past, Question the Future
Http://members.xoom.com/rutkas
cRutkas@techie.com