 Robotics / 9556
    Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help —Dave Johnson
   (...) Apparently it changed, I found a list of Linc's creations (including a rocker-boogie) at: (URL) Johnson (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help —Federico Hanssen
   Dave: Thank you for both links! Now I got all the info for start building it. Wes: Thanks for the update on your e-mail. I will be checking your page to see how your project evolves. I´m in the process of building your synchroII platform too. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)