 Robotics / 9552
    Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help —Federico Hanssen
   I have been trying to get some detailed pictures for building Linc Smith´s suspension model but I was not able to access the original web page and his e-mail address appears to be down. No luck with Wes´e-mail either (the model is one of his (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help —Wes Matchett
   Thanks for pointing out the bad email address on my web page - its been corrected. :) I have the original files from Linc's site - I can put them on my site if you are interested. -Wes (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)